The changes in the 2000 DaimlerChrysler Corp. Neon are not so dramatic that a passerby immediately recognizes the differences. But even with the subtle smoothing and refining of the exterior, it's clear something has changed — mostly for the better. It's behind the wheel that one realizes there's something different about the little car that emerged on the scene in 1994 with a chirpy, yet concise exclamation of “Hi.” The new Neon repertoire is expected to be more verbose, more along ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.