A Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. executive credited with doubling sales in the Middle East over the last three years now is tasked with reviving the brand in Thailand. Toru Hasegawa, newly named president of Nissan Motor Thailand Co. Ltd., aims to double sales in three years to 10% in fiscal 2012, he tells the Bangkok Post. Hasegawa cites the success of Nissan’s eco-car project as key among other factors, such as management quality, dealerships, introducing new products annually and a change in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.