The University of Adelaide’s Center for Automotive Safety Research opens a new facility to research pedestrian and road vehicle safety in Australia. The laboratory is the only one of its kind in the country and will focus on pedestrian-crash impacts. It also will serve as the official testing center for the pedestrian component of the Australasian New Car Assessment Program. The facility meets global and European regulations, directives and protocols and will incorporate bull-bar testing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.