DETROIT – The ’05 Land Rover Range Rover will come standard with Nokia’s hands-free Personal Telephone Integration System, allowing drivers to access certain functions of their cell phone via the vehicle’s central infotainment system. The new advanced hands-free system also will be available as an option on ’05 Land Rover LR3 The PTI system, co-developed by Nokia and Land Rover, also will be available as a factory-installed option on the new Land Rover LR3. Models equipped with PTI ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.