Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. will bring out a redesigned RAV4 small cross/utility vehicle next year. Industry sources tell Ward's the vehicle will go on sale in the spring as an '07 model. Toyota RAV4 Toyota recently announced it would bring RAV4 production to North America in 2008 via a new Canadian plant in Woodstock, Ont., Canada. Executives, at the time, would not confirm the new plant will build the next-generation CUV, but speculation was the auto maker would use the plant ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.