FARMINGTON, PA – The new Acura RL base model, being introduced for the ’07 model year, should help the vehicle hit its original sales target of 20,000 units annually, a company official says. The flagship RL sedan was introduced nearly two years ago and has under-performed in the U.S. market, selling 17,572 units last year, according to Ward’s data. Year-to-date sales are down 32.9% to 5,660 units. For the ’07 model year, Honda Motor Co. Ltd. has removed the vehicle’s navigation system ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.