LOS ANGELES – Ford Motor Co.’s Jim Farley wears many hats. And they don’t necessarily complement each other. “It’s been transformational for me,” Farley tells Ward’s of his expanded role at the world’s fourth-largest auto maker. Originally hired to guide Ford’s marketing and communications strategies, the former Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. executive has been, since Sept. 1, responsible for the auto maker’s operations in Canada, Mexico and South America. These additional duties put ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.