NEW YORK — AB Volvo expects to sell 6,000 units of its new all-wheel-drive S60 sedan in its first full year. The car, which goes on sale this month, is made in Volvo’s Ghent, Belgium, plant. Volvo Cars of North America will receive two-thirds of worldwide output, says segment manager Jay A. Hamill, with the average price of US$36,500. The S60 AWD has an all-new electronically controlled differential that differs from the mechanically actuated AWD viscous coupling in the V70 Cross Country ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.