DETROIT – A new advertising campaign for General Motors Corp.’s Saab Cars U.S.A. Inc., scheduled to debut this fall, will be used essentially to re-launch the auto maker’s 9-7X midsize SUV, the company’s top executive tells Ward’s. After a difficult integration of Saab’s computer invoice system with GM software affected distribution during the 9-7X’s roll out in the spring, Saab now is dealing with depleted inventories of the all-wheel-drive SUV due to the delayed launch of ’06 model ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.