Chrysler Group promotes Warren D. Miller, 54, to vice president-stamping and advance stamping manufacturing engineering, responsible for all of the auto maker’s stamping operations. Miller joined Chrysler from American Honda Motor Co. Inc. in 2002, as a director in the stamping side of the business. He reports to manufacturing chief Frank J. Ewasyshyn, as do two other manufacturing vice presidents, under a realignment of the operations.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.