LAKE PLACID – Expect to see a 7-seat cross/utility vehicle from Subaru of America Inc. on next year’s auto show circuit, a spokesman says. Subaru plans to build a new cross/utility vehicle at Subaru of Indiana Inc. Subaru’s new entry will be on an all-new platform and built at Subaru of Indiana Automotive Inc. in Lafayette, IN. General Motors Corp., which holds a 20% stake in Subaru-parent Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd., likely will get a version of the CUV as well. (see related ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.