Subaru of America Inc. is using the Specialty Equipment Market Assn. trade show in Las Vegas this week to highlight its newest high-performance models, the ’06 Impreza WRX TR and the ’06 Legacy 2.5 GT spec.B. Labeled as a “tuner ready” version of the iconic rally car, the WRX TR combines the mechanical upgrades of the ’06 WRX with the modest interior and exterior trim of the entry-level Impreza 2.5i, allowing for a lower base price, yet still providing all the gusto of the normal WRX, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.