TAIPEI – China’s Dongfeng Yulon Motor, a joint venture between Dongfeng and Taiwan's Yulon Group, announces the launch of mass production of Yulon's Luxgen SUV in China. Dongfeng Yulon plans to turn out some 5,000 Luxgen SUVs monthly at the auto maker’s plant in Hangzhou. The vehicle will be priced between RMB190,000 and RMB270,000 ($29,800-$42,200) in China. Dongfeng Yulon plans to launch one or two new models each year, and the company projects annual output will reach 200,000 units ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.