Another revolution is coming – only this time it isn’t going to be with your computer system. Instead, this revolution is going to happen with the business phone system. The way you and your employees use your phone system is going to change dramatically in the next two to three years. Today, in most businesses, including dealerships, the phone system and the computer system reside on separate network lines. Each requires its own set of routers, switches and cables. And ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.