PALM SPRINGS, CA – To be the benchmark American minivan, Toyota Motor Corp. set out to develop a new Sienna that literally offers more for about $1,000 less. New Toyota Sienna enjoyed engineering efficiency. “It’s a tremendous new product – bigger, faster, wider, better gas mileage and a thousand dollars less money," says James E. Press, chief operating officer, Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. (see related story: Sienna is Soccer Mom Nirvana) The ’04 Sienna starts arriving in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.