In her first public address as president of the new Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers, Josephine S. Cooper promises a lean, highly focused organization that will concentrate on safety and environmental issues and the harmonization of international automotive standards. She spoke at the 1999 SAE Government/Industry Meeting in Washington April 28. The U.S. Big Three automakers' former trade and lobbying organization, the American Automobile Manufacturers Assn., was dissolved last year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.