A new report outlining the state of the U.K. auto industry is being welcomed as an important step towards a coordinated and concerted effort to kick-start the country’s low-emissions vehicles market. The report, undertaken by independent strategic consultant Ricardo plc and commissioned by the government-backed Technology Strategy Board (TSB), says it’s the first time research has revealed areas where the U.K. thrives, while also outlining areas where capability could be developed. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.