IRVINE, CA – It is Anne Belec's first month as president and CEO of Volvo Cars of North America LCC, and she is enjoying the give and take of a Volvo dealer conference she's hosting. “It's a meeting with dealer representatives from all regions of the U.S. and Canada,” she says during a lunch-break interview before the afternoon session at company headquarters here. “It's fun.” Anne Belec, new head of Volvo Cars of North America, says the brand's attributes reflect her personality. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.