NEW YORK – Anne E. Belec, who officially took over as president and CEO of Volvo Cars of North America LLC in March, is intent on maintaining the current pace of sales growth, with an intermediate goal of 200,000 units annually in 18-24 months. Volvo has about 50,000 retiring leases this year, Belec tells Ward’s at the New York International Auto Show. “I would hope to retain about 50% of those.” Anne E. Belec, president and CEO of Volvo North America. “We are also attracting new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.