NEW YORK – “Running an auto company is a humbling experience,” Volvo Car CEO Frederik Arp says. “You inherit a given situation, and there’s not much you can change in the short term,” he tells Ward’s in an interview here as he completes his first nine months on the job. Nevertheless, the former president and CEO of Trelleborg AB, a leading supplier to global OEMs, is preparing to put his own stamp on the Swedish auto maker’s operations. He already is deeply immersed in creating the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.