The board of directors of heavy-truck and construction-equipment powerhouse Volvo tells incoming CEO Olof Persson that profitability, rather than growth, is the company's main priority. “While growth will remain important in the future, the board is of the opinion that the prerequisites are now in place to also set new profitability targets for the company and its new CEO,” says Chairman Louis Schweitzer, the former chief of Renault. Volvo had been operating with targets established in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.