NEW YORK — Journalists were in overdrive before even setting foot on the show floor at last month's 101st New York international auto show. General Motors Corp. temporarily shut down Times Square as its Hummer H2 concept was driven into a network television studio by actor Arnold Schwarzenegger. Derived from the 2003 production model, H2 closely resembles the original H1 from an exterior design standpoint. The inside, however, is roomier and feasible for everyday use. H2 features GM's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.