Ford Motor Co. says it has a three-month waiting list for its Explorer Sport Trac, which just hit the market about two weeks ago. “We've got orders through July right now. We have a 16-day supply. The customers love it. It's been very, very well received,” Ford Div. chief Jim O'Connor tells Ward's, adding he believes Ford Div. sales likely will top last year's total of 3.4 million vehicles. • General Motors Corp.'s '01 Venture/Montana/Silhouette minivans will feature a stowable third row ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.