CANBERRA - New Zealand new-car sales in March rose 14.4% from the prior month, to 6,552 units, and light commercial-vehicle sales jumped 37% to 2,074 deliveries, as the country marked its most successful March in more than a decade. March new-car sales were the best for the month in 15 years, while light commercial-vehicles sales were the highest in 20 years. A total of 9,012 new vehicles sold in March, a rise of 19.5% compared with 7,537 deliveries in like-2004. Holden Commodore ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.