New Zealand's new-vehicle sales in August were the best since the 1980s, as car deliveries rose 20.4% on like-2004 to 7,183 units and commercial-vehicle sales jumped 27.3% to 1,948 units. The Motor Industry Assn. says it was the strongest August for new passenger cars since 1987 and the best performance for CVs since 1984. Ford took narrow lead in car sales in August. Year-to-date, new vehicle sales are running 7% ahead of the same period last year at 67,997 units and are well on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.