The New Zealand motor industry posts its best May in 17 years, delivering 6,340 new cars. The May volume marks a 29.8% rise from April levels and continues the strong seasonal demand that has been evident for the last three years, the Motor Industry Assn. says. New commercial-vehicle sales also held firm, with May deliveries up 18.6% from April at 2,038 units. Year-to-date, the new-vehicle market is virtually level with 2006. Commercial-vehicle sales of 9,568 units are at 99.6% of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.