New commercial-vehicle sales in New Zealand rebounded in April, while new passenger-car deliveries fell at the start of the country’s new financial year. New Zealand’s Motor Industry Assn. says total new-vehicle sales reached 6,617 units for the month, slightly ahead of prior-year’s 6,590 and close to the record set in 2005. New-car deliveries totaled 3,584 units, down 10.9% from year-ago’s 4,022 and taking the calendar year-to-date to 18,328 units, 5.9% short of prior-year’s 19,467. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.