New Zealand sold 7,360 new passenger cars in October for the best monthly result this year. Nevertheless, the Motor Industry Assn. says sales were down from year-ago’s 7,419 units in what traditionally is the biggest sales month of the year. The group says new commercial vehicle sales also slipped from like-2003 for the first time this year, but this mainly reflected supply shortages. Holden Commodore remains country’s best-selling car. The total new-vehicle market year-to-date ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.