New Zealand’s new-vehicle sales slipped slightly in November from recent record levels, according to data from the Motor Industry Assn. Although new commercial-vehicle deliveries were marginally ahead of year-ago, new-car sales of 6,229 units were down 450 units. Still, the performance was good enough to mark the second-best November since 1990. Year to date, new vehicle sales of 96,282 units are up 5.6% on like-2004. The association says this will be the first year since 1989 that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.