CANBERRA – New Zealand's new-vehicle sales rose 5.2% to 58,439 units in the year's first seven months and are on target to exceed 100,000 for the first time since 1989. The industry recorded 8,636 new-vehicle sales in July, up 2.3% from year-ago's 8,436. July sales of Holden Astra surged 59%. New passenger-car sales for the month climbed 2.7% to 6,280 units from like-2004's 6,112. Light-commercial-vehicle sales for the month of 2,011 units were up marginally from 1,966 units in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.