KOKOMO, IN – Chrysler Group says it has no plans to add a second product at its Newark, DE, plant until at least the ’07 model year. The plant currently produces the Dodge Durango SUV. A new product for Newark is not within the auto maker’s plans to launch 25 new products within the next 36 months, says Tom LaSorda, Chrysler executive vice president-manufacturing. “The product is selling well and we have more than 40,000 orders. (The Durango) is moving off dealer lots in seven to 10 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.