North American vehicle production in August is expected to continue at relatively high rates, with 1,545,130 units surpassing year-ago’s 1,464,517 for a 5.5% gain, Ward's forecasts. Related document: Ward's July/August North American Vehicle Production Outlook Mexico’s 23.8% surge in passenger-car output will be a major contributor to the increase, followed by a 14.3% rise in U.S. light-truck production. Canada also will play a significant role, with car output climbing 4.8% and light ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.