Kia Motors Corp. President Chung Eui-sun will take part in the official opening of an employee-training center at the auto maker’s West Point, GA, plant tomorrow, a Kia spokesman tells Ward’s. Chung Eui-sun’s scheduled appearance comes just days after he was officially replaced as co-CEO of the auto maker. Kia shareholders last week approved the appointment of Kim Ik-whan as the auto maker’s new co-CEO in a move media reports say is due to poor earnings. Last year, Kim was named to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.