When Saleen Inc. resumes its inaugural build of the S7 this month, the U.S. supercar will feature brakes from Brembo, not the 360-degree "full-contact" discs promised last year. Economics forced the Quebec-based NewTech Group International to pull out of a deal to supply Saleen with the logical – albeit unorthodox – system, a NewTech spokesman tells Ward's (see related story: NewTech Provides Stopping Power for Saleen S7). Saleen S7 "We regret having to delay our partnership ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.