Chrysler Group LLC is 45-50 days away from design freeze on its next-generation C-segment cars and the auto maker’s CEO hints at an accelerated launch. “I know there’s going to be people who will be gasping after I tell you this,” Sergio Marchionne says today during a conference call with industry analysts and journalists. “My expectation is we will be able to get this car in the market by Q4 2011.” This could represent a pull-ahead of several weeks, as the car – slated for both the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.