LAGUNA BEACH, CA – The ongoing U.S. recession has created a fundamental shift in car buyers’ habits that likely will benefit Mazda North American Operations’ new ’10 Mazda3 C-car, the vehicle’s line manager says. “As we come out of this recession, a lot of people are probably going to reassess what they have going on in their lives and maybe simplify,” David Matthew tells Ward’s at a Mazda3 media preview here. “And maybe some folks, who might have wanted to move (up) from the C-segment to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.