GM Holden Ltd. says its new VE Commodore due for release next year is running late because of development problems. "We've reset the date, but I don't want to talk specifics," Chairman and Managing Director Denny Mooney tells The Melbourne Age newspaper in an interview during a visit to South Korea. "With all the difficulties that we had in the assembly plant last year, we were going to do some tooling this July but we've put it off and will close down for longer next December because we ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.