DEARBORN – Ford Motor Co.’s seventh Harley Davidson co-branded pickup truck, set for a North American International Auto Show debut next week, is taking the 5-year partnership under the hood of the company’s best-selling vehicle. The auto maker will equip the ’06 Harley Davidson F-150, due next fall, with a torque-on-demand transfer case (a feature found on SUVs) that enables all-wheel-drive operation for the first time on F-Series pickups (commonly equipped with rear- or 4-wheel-drive). ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.