Kia Motors America’s Amanti flagship sedan has a reputation among customers as the “Buick” of the Korean auto maker’s lineup, thanks to its rounded body, cushy ride and delicate chrome detailing. But Len Hunt, KMA chief operating officer, says the next Amanti, which still is a couple years out, won’t be mistaken for a vehicle from golf pro Tiger Woods’ favorite brand. “People have come to love (the Amanti), but we’ve got to change its image a bit,” Hunt tells Ward’s in a recent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.