DETROIT – In its second iteration, Hyundai Motor America’s smallest cross/utility vehicle will be repositioned from a rugged, outdoor-oriented model to one that is more of an “urban cruiser,” a top official says. “We’re moving Tucson from its current positioning, which has a little bit of toughness in design,” HMA CEO John Krafcik says in a recent interview here. “The new Tucson is going in a much more urban direction. It’s much more aligned with the overall Hyundai brand.” Hyundai also ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.