The National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. is asking the public for input on its NHTSA Vehicle Safety Rulemaking Priorities for 2002-2005. NHTSA is especially interested in the public’s opinion on the Transportation, Recall Enhancement, Accountability and Documentation Acts (TREAD) regulatory requirements for 2002-2003, which includes tires, rollover prevention and child safety. Public comment must be received by Sept. 23, 2002, when the NHTSA-2002-12391 docket will close. Comments may ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.