WASHINGTON – The National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. is examining several areas in a bid to resolve the debate over headlamp glare – an issue that has attracted about 1,900 public comment submissions. Chief among its deliberations will be whether the Federal Lighting Standard needs revision, delegates to the Society of Automotive Engineers government/industry meeting being held here are told. A preliminary evaluation of the submissions seems to show overwhelming support ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.