The National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. is investigating Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.’s Dunlop brand tires on ’96-’99 Nissan Pathfinder SUVs because of possible tread separation failures. The Dunlop Grandtrek TG35 P265/70R15 tires were made from 1995 through 1999 and installed mostly on ’96-’99 Pathfinders. NHTSA says it has received three complaints about tire separations; two of the complaints involved injuries. The agency refuses to name the number of vehicles involved in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.