It was hard to decide which was more beautiful: the building or the car. Given that General Motors Corp. unveiled its Cadillac Sixteen concept on the evening of Jan. 5 at the pre-depression, Italian Renaissance-influenced Detroit Opera House, the fact that there’s a debate at all is a tribute to the super car. GM’s Cadillac Sixteen concept seems to be sure shot for production. In a debut for the ages, the curtain was pulled on Sixteen following a classical music set by a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.