Cadillac rolled out its forthcoming “night vision” system for the Chicago-area media recently to demonstrate that a temperature sensor can “see” hazards well beyond the reach of a car's headlights. The system will be available first on 2000 DeVille DIS and DHS models as a $2,000 option. The night demonstration took place on the private roads of a very large estate (now a museum) and consisted of positioning a number of people along the roadway. Every person was easily visible, projected on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.