Nine of the just 399 Ferrari Enzos being built will be shipped to buyers in Australia. The $640,000 vehicle can’t be driven on Australian roads. The left-hand-drive car cannot be registered and only can be used on racetracks, private property and for display. Each of the Enzos being shipped to Australia in April will be airfreighted in custom-made pallets at a cost of about A$20,000 ($11,833) per car.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.