Nissan North America Inc. says it will achieve 1 million unit sales in the U.S. for fiscal 2004 some time today. “It only took us 47 years but we’re here,” Jed Connelly, senior vice president-sales and marketing-NNA, tells Ward’s of reaching the milestone. He jokes he hopes it won’t take another 47 to reach 2 million units. Nissan Altima propelling U.S. sales. Connelly says Nissan actually will bypass the million-unit mark by 12,000 units for the 12 months of Nissan’s fiscal 2004, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.