Renault SA says that Japanese auto maker Nissan Motor Co. Ltd., in which it holds a 44.4% share, will contribute E425 million ($398.5 million) to its first half profits. Nissan previously announced record earnings for the year ended March 31, and a 68.5% rise in consolidated operating profit to $3.89 billion. Renault is slated to release its first-half results on July 25.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.