Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.’s European arm appoints Gary Frigo as its new vice president for sales operations, replacing Brian Carolin, who was promoted to senior vice president of sales and marketing for Nissan Europe. Frigo moves to the European post from Nissan North America Inc., where he was regional vice president for the Infiniti brand in the U.S. East Region.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.