Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. says it will build plants in the U.K. and Portugal to produce its advanced lithium-ion batteries with financial assistance from the two governments. In doing so, the Renault SA-Nissan Alliance says it marks the first significant step towards producing batteries for its Zero Emission Mobility Program in Europe. The plants are to supply the advanced lithium-ion batteries for electric vehicles scheduled for production by the two auto makers. The projected annual ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.